Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (“Summit”) grants you permission to view, download, reproduce and retransmit information posted on Summit’s Internet website (“Summit Information”), subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this website manifests your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You may download, reproduce, and retransmit Summit Information solely for your personal use or for non-commercial purposes within your organization.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in Summit Information you download, reproduce, or retransmit.
- You may not transfer Summit Information to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
- With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of Summit or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- Summit Information may contain or reference trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of Summit and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights of Summit and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- Both we and others (such as our service providers) may collect personal information about our visitors’ online activities over time and across third-party websites.
- ALL SUMMIT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SUMMIT OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SUMMIT WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF SUMMIT IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- With respect to all communications you make to Summit regarding Summit Information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Summit shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) Summit shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) Summit shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
- Summit Information may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Summit does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of Summit Information or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through this website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Summit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of Summit Information. Summit may make any other changes to Summit Information and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in Summit Information at any time without notice.
- Some Summit Information, including but not limited to information concerning the Summit stock quote and measures of historical stock performance, is provided by under license by third parties. Summit does not control such information and is not responsible for its content or its accuracy. Such information is provided solely for the convenience of users who assume sole responsibility for its use.
- Summit Information may contain links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Summit does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for the convenience of users, and do not constitute any endorsement by Summit. Users assume sole responsibility for use of third-party links and pointers.
- You can review the filings Summit has made with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) by linking directly to EDGAR, a database maintained by the SEC. EDGAR is the SEC’s Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval system. EDGAR is not part of Summit Information and this link to EDGAR does not mean that Summit endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of EDGAR. The EDGAR link is provided for information purposes only, and is not intended for trading or investment purposes. Summit does not guarantee the sequence, accuracy, or completeness of any information or data displayed through EDGAR, nor shall Summit be liable in any way to the reader or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any such information or data or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or for any damages arising therefrom or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination, of the information or data for any cause whatsoever. Summit does not assume any duty of disclosure beyond that which is imposed by law, and expressly disclaims any duty to update any information set forth in its filings with the SEC. The reader should note that Summit’s periodic reports filed with SEC include the disclosure therein of certain factors which may affect Summit’s future performance. Individual statements appearing in Summit’s SEC filings are intended to be read in conjunction with and in the context of the complete documents in which they appear, to include any documents incorporated therein by reference thereto, rather than as stand-alone statements.
- This website is controlled, operated and administered by Summit, which is based within the United States. Summit makes no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use this website or export Summit Information in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access this website from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- These Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to that State’s conflict of laws provisions.
Forward Looking Statements
On this website, we make statements that are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements are generally identifiable by use of forward-looking terminology such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “potential,” “intend,” “expect,” “seek,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “approximately,” “believe,” “could,” “project,” “predict,” “forecast,” “continue,” “plan,” “likely,” “would” or other similar words or expressions. These forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties, not all of which are known to Summit and many of which are beyond Summit’s control, which could cause actual results to differ materially from such statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the state of the U.S. economy, supply and demand in the hotel industry and other factors as are described in greater detail in Summit’s filings with the SEC. Unless legally required, Summit disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. For information about Summit’s business and financial results, please refer to the “Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations” and “Risk Factors” sections of Summit’s Annual Report on Form 10-K most recently filed with the SEC, and its quarterly and other filings with the SEC. Summit undertakes no duty to update the statements in this release to conform the statements to actual results or changes in Summit’s expectations.